Hello Lovelies, we are currently in the middle of a little heat wave here in Switzerland (we won’t complain about it) and so we are having ice cream on a daily basis. But not any store bought version, but the easiest ice cream there is: Banana Nicecream. It’s so creamy no one could ever tell its only made of one ingredient: frozen banana. And its also incredibly versatile, we topped and mixed it 3 ways the other day and even if I had to, I could never decide which version would be my favorite. So the only thing you need to make sure from now on: always have frozen bananas in your freezer – to freeze them I cut them in slices and freeze them in a reusable bag or box.
- 3 bananas very ripe
- chocolate spread
- caco nibs
- peanut butter
- soy yoghurt
- Blend 3 frozen bananas in a high speed blender until they are smooth and creamy – add toppings and fruits of your choice!
- Here are the 3 ways we enjoyed the other day (from left to right):
- Strawberry, homemade chocolate spread and cacao nibs
- Apricots and peanut butter
- Raspberry, blueberry soy yoghurt and sprinkles
Enjoy the hot summer day!
This post is also available in: deutsch