Hello Lovelies, as promised there is a new category on the blog: Quick recipes. As the name implements, these are recipes that a easy and quick to prepare, but still full of healthy ingredients and loved by everyone in the family. Most of the time, these are recipes I prepare for lunch, when the girls come home hungry from school, or also in the evening, the. I had a busy day and still want to prepare a satisfying and healthy meal.
First recipe is the girls favorite: Veggies Stir Fry with noodles made in the Wok. These noodles are so easy and quick with not many ingredients, and if you ask the girls: better than in any chines place - well than! I don't know how often I already made them, but at least once a week someone from the family is asking for them. You can also use other veggies, we like them with broccoli, sweet peas, edamame, mushrooms or red cabbage instead of the white one. I dont make them spicy, since the girls won't eat them then, but also added some options to the recipe if you like your food spicy.
So here it is:
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 cabbage small one
- 1/2 leek
- 1-2 carrots
- 1 scallion
- fresh ginger 1-2 cm
- 1 pack Mie-noodles 250 gr.
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 8 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 l veggie bouillon
- 2 tsp Hoisin-Sauce or Sambal Oelek
- 1 pak choi optional
- Cut the scallion in small rings and the ginger in little cubes
- Add the oil to a wok or pan and heat it
- Cut the pepper and the cabbage into stripes, the leek and carrots in rings or also into stripes
- Add the veggies, scallion and ginger to the heated wok and fry while stirring for 4-5 minutes
- Add 3 Tbsp soy sauce and the bouillon and let simmer for 5-7 minutes with the lid closed
- In the meantime cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package
- Cut the pak choi into stripes
- Add the noodles, pak choi to the wok and mix under
- Season everything with the remaining soy sauce, hoisin sauce or sambal oelek, salt pepper and chili
- Serve with fresh herbs and nuts
Quick recipe also means, I will only take 1-2 pictures. So the recipe will be on the blog in no time, from our table to yours so to say. I really hope you like this new category and can get some new inspiration from it. I will. fill it with more recipes this week.
If you are on Pinterest, you can find me here and pin this picture:
This post is also available in: deutsch