Hey Lovelies I have a new recipe for you today for some delicious, vegan cookies with Peanuts, Cranberries, Maca, Coconut Flour and Oats. I received some Maca powder and Coconut Flour from nu3.ch the other day and wanted to use both for one recipe. I experimented a bit, since it was the first time I used coconut flour, which can be a bit tricky. And these yummy cookies are the result:
Janine from Nutsandblueberries.com just published all the participents of the Blog parade on her blog today, please go and check out all the healthy fast food recipies from so many awesome bloggers from all around the world here: http://nutsandblueberries.de/sandwich_vegan_tzatziki/ – it was a pleasure to be part of this and oh my I have a lot of recipes to try!
- 100 gr vegan chocolate or vegan chocolate chips
- 50 gr peanuts roasted and salted
- 100 gr coconut blossom sugar
- 150 gr vegan magarine I used Alsan
- 1 Tbsp Maca powder from nu3
- 50 gr coconut flour from nu3
- 50 gr oats
- 100 gr Teff flour
- 50 gr Cranberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg replacer
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Chop the nuts and the chocolate and set aside. Prehat oven to 180 degrees. Mix the magarine, sugar and then add the flour, oat, mashed banana, egg replacer, baking soda and mix well – at the end add the cranberries, chocolate and peanuts just mix them under. With two spoons take walnut sized portions and put them on a parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool down completley before removing them.
- They turned out to be super soft (dont expect them to turn hard) and the Maca and Teff flour added a malty flavour.
* This post was created in cooperation with nu3.ch
This post is also available in: deutsch