Hello Lovelies, today comes a new recipe for you, maybe my most favorite cake ever. Full of chocolate flavor and moist from the added zucchini! Make sure to try it, im sure you will love it.
The dehydrated oranges gave the cake not only an elegant and exquisite look, but also added a special touch flavourwise. I love the combination of orange and chocolate.
- 250 gr zucchini
- 25 gr almonds
- 25 gr almond flour
- 2 egg replacer
- 175 gr coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon raw cacao
- 50 gr dark chocolate
- 200 gr spelt flour
- 120 gr plant oil of your choice
- Zest of half an organic orange
- 3 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree, chops the almonds roughly and set aside. Blend the zucchini in a good processor and set aside. Mix the sugar and egg replacer, add the cinnamon, cacao, flour, baking soda and salt and mix well. Squeeze out as much water from the zucchini as possible and add to the batter as well as the nuts, almond flour, orange zest and roughly chopped chocolate. Add the oil and mix well. Add into a baking pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- For the oranges:
- Cut them into thin slices and dehydrate them for 12 hours at 70 degree in a dehydrator
This post is also available in: DE