Hello Lovelies, I’m back again. And yes – with another pumpkin recipe. Pumpkin fever is officially on in our house and we are having a new pumpkin dish every day. Please sent me a hint if you are tired of seeing all the pumpkin here!
Not going to write much today, just leave you with the new recipe. And I have a very shocking revelation for you: even foodblogger like to eat their dishes WARM (hot would be a dream)! I know that must come as a surprise for most people, but now you heard it :-). The pumpkin pizza was just too delicious, so I only took 2-3 pictures (ok maybe 20-25 :-)) and then enjoyed it warm.
Here is the recipe, a yummy vegan pizza with pumpkin, sour cream, onions, rosemary and pine nuts:
- 400 gr spelt flour
- 200 ml water
- 10 gr yeast or 1 package dry yeast
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 25 gr olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- vegan sour cream
- red onion
- pine nuts
- fresh rosemary
- vegan pizza cheese
- Mix all the ingredients and knead to a dough.
- Let rise for 3-4 hours in a greased bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface. We made 4 single serve pizzas, so everyone could have their own toppings.
- The dough is enough for 4 pizzas.
- Add sour cream to the dough, make sure you use enough, so the pizza won't be dry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the pumpkin (I had butternut) into sticks and add to the pizza.
- Add the pine nuts, rosemary, onions (cut in rings) and vegan cheese on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, keep an eye on it.
- You can brush it with some olive oil in between, so the pumpkin won't get too dry.
- Enjoy warm 🙂
And here is the proof that I really couldn’t wait, the pizza just smelled too good and I had to take a bite even while still taking the pictures! It’s made really quickly and with a salad, a healthy meal for the whole family.
This post is also available in: DE