Hello Lovelies, first of all, I'm really exited that my new blog design is finally online. I worked hard the last weeks to finish it and I also have lots of new content that I will put up on the blog soon. I really hope you like the new look of the blog and also the logo. Since I'm a bit indecisive most of the time, it was not easy to take all those decision in the past weeks, but im happy with the outcome and I can't wait to share more recipes and also travel and lifestyle inspiration with you here.
So the new blog design and also the fact we still have beautiful summer weather in Switzerland calls for a celebration, so I have two things for you: a new recipe for a refreshing drink and also the chance to win a fantastic package from Sodastream (see below for more details and how to win!)
But first let me tell you about my new favorite flavor combination at the moment: blackberries and Cantaloupe melon, not only does the black and orange go together so perfectly, but also the combination of the sweet melon and the sour berries are a match made in heaven.
So I wanted to combine both in a refreshing drink and since I really like a hint of rosemary in my drinks I thought that would be a great addition and it turned out delicious. So here is the recipe for you:
- 1/2 cantaloupe Melon
- 2 Tbsp lime syrup e.g. from Sodastream
- 6 blackberries
- 2 Tbsp cassis syrup e.g. from Sodastream
- small rosemary twig defending how strong you like the flavor of it
- sparkling water or prosecco
- Mix the pulp of half a lemon in a high speed blender with the lime syrup (if you don't have syrup, just add some lime juice and maple syrup).
- Add the blackberries and rosemary twig in two glasses and gently grind using a pestle. Add the cassis syrup, than the melon mixture and fill it up with sparkling water for a non-alcoholic version and for the kids or with sparkling wine or prosecco for a refreshing summer cocktail.
- Decorate with a rosemary twig and enjoy!
- Recipe served two glasses.
And now I'm really happy to announce the giveaway. I teamed up with Sodastream Switzerland to give one of you the chance to win a Sodastream Crystal sparkler incl. 2 glas bottles and also 4 organic fruit syrups, so you can start making your own drinks and my recipe right away. We really like to drink sparkling water and since we only want to drink out of glass bottles, it was always a bit of a struggle to get those home. So the Sparkler is really convenient, just fill the bottles with tap water and add as much fizziness as you like. And if you are still using plastic bottles, than the sparkler can help you significantly to reduce plastic trash.
And here is what you need to do to win, it's as easy as that:
- just leave a comment below, on my Instagram or Facebook post how you like my new blog and what you like the most
- giveaway is open to everyone living in Switzerland or Germany (since I want it to be available for a wider audience of my readers/followers)
- the giveaway closes on 02.09.2017 and the winner will be drawn randomly
That's it, I really appreciate your feedback about the new design and if you like the recipes and want to stay up to date also subscribe to the newsletter (I promise I won't spam you).
Have a lovely day everyone!
* Advertisement. This post is sponsored by Sodastream. Thank you for supporting the brands that enable me to do what I love.
This post is also available in: deutsch